Photo by LaRue Caillet / LaRueC.com
Makeup: Nat Brown
Styling: Mikkel Hyldebrandt
Last year, in May, we shot more than 20 models. More than half of them graced the cover, and just about all of them where featured otherwise in the magazine. Now we’re looking for even more cover models for Peach.
There is no denying that Atlanta is overflowing with attractive guys – and we want to recognize that by putting them on the cover of our magazine!
You don’t have to be a professional model to be considered, so please consider submitting a few photos of yourself along with your name, age, height, and contact info to email@example.com.
Like last year, this is not a competition, but simply a non-competitive selection of potential models, and we are looking to represent our community in the best way possible. There is no set time frame as to when we will conduct the photoshoot. We will evaluate your submission based on our editorial discretion, and we will reach out to you if you are chosen to be part of the shoot.
What’s in it for you
If you are selected to be a cover model, you get to experience the following:
- You get the chance to be on the cover of Peach Magazine – or to be featured elsewhere in the magazine.
- You will participate in a high-end photoshoot (date to be decided) – along with all the other chosen models.
- You will be featured as Peach of the Week in the issue that has your cover photo (if you haven’t already been Peach of the Week).
- You may be selected to participate in paid photo shoots for Peach or one of Peach Media’s publications (Fenuxe Magazine, Goliath Magazine).
A Few Photo Guidelines
Please do not spend any money on professional pictures unless you already have them.
- All photos should be of you alone
- All photos should be natural, clear, and in focus.
- No hats or sunglasses.
- If you feel comfortable, feel free to send a shirtless photo too.
- If you do have professional photos, make sure that they are simple, natural, and current.
- No lewd or indecent photos.
If You Are Selected ee will reach out to you at our discretion, and we will make sure to communicate when the cover photoshoot is, so you can make arrangements to participate.
Please, submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: there is no cash or physical prize – this is not a competition, but simply a selection process and the chance for you to get exposure and experience a fun photoshoot.